The CCELL Palm Vape Battery – Gray is an extremely sleek and stylish way to enjoy vaping cannabis cartridges. Its unique small shape allows you to take it on the go without anyone knowing what you use it for. Its 500 mAh battery has an extremely long life, providing more than 250 puffs with just one charge. The CCELL Palm battery is compatible with standard 510 thread cartridges, opening you up to a wide variety of flavor, strain, and brand possibilities.
- 500 mAh battery
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Dimensions: 42 mm x 55 mm x 8.9 mm
- Sleek gray color
- 510 thread compatible with most vape cartridges
- Self-adapting temperature adjustment technology
- Use with oils and concentrates
- Breath activated
- Magnetic connection keeps cartridge in place
- Discreet design
- CCELL Palm Vape Battery
- 2 Magnetic 510 Adapters
- 1 USB-C Charging Cable
Start by charging the battery with the included USB-C cord. While the battery is charging, the LED light will be on and steady.
You can tell when the battery is low when the indicator light blinks 10 times. If you don’t charge it soon, it will stop working until it’s been charged. When fully charged, the indicator light will blink 15 times and turn off. Charging time is 1 hour. Avoid overcharging the battery to preserve its life.
You’ll connect your 510 vape cartridge to the CCELL Palm using one of the included magnetic adapters. Screw the magnetic adapter to the bottom of the vape cartridge. You can now insert the cartridge with the magnetic adapter into the battery.
Once your cartridge has been inserted, you can begin using your device. It’s activated by your breath, so you don’t even need to hit the power button. Simply bring the vape to your lips and inhale. The LED at the top of the battery will light up and begin to vaporize the oil in your cartridge.
If you have any issues using the CCELL Palm Vape Battery, try these tips:
- If the battery isn’t charging, try plugging it into a computer. It’s not compatible with all wall adapters. If this doesn’t work, check for debris inside the charging port or replace the USB cable.
- If you’re not able to inhale from the cartridge, make sure the magnetic adapter is securely attached to the bottom of the cartridge. If this doesn’t work, check to make sure the cartridge isn’t leaking and is working properly. Try replacing it with a different cartridge.
- If you can’t puff from the cartridge due to poor airflow, it may be clogged. Try puffing gently a few times to warm the cartridge and loosen thick oil. Tap the cartridge to remove any air bubbles or run a pin or bent paper clip through its central air channel to remove any clogs. If this doesn’t work, try a different cartridge.