The Ooze Flare Dry Herb Vaporizer – Rainbow allows you to enjoy cannabis flower without smoking it. To use this rainbow color dry herb vaporizer, insert your cannabis into the vape’s oven. The ceramic chamber heats the cannabis from all sides, turning it into vapor that you can inhale. Vaping cannabis is generally healthier than smoking it, and it’s less harsh on your lungs, too. Plus, consuming whole cannabis flower allows you to harness the full power of the plant and enjoy all of the minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids found within.
- Ooze 2200 mAh Battery
- Flexible Temperature (300°-446° F)
- Straw Mouthpiece
- Digital screen with simple readout
- Great for beginners or those new to dry herb vapes
- Less harsh on your lungs than smoking
- Inhale vapor from natural cannabis flower, not concentrates or distillate
- Enjoy minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids from whole flower
- Warranty Program
- Ceramic Chamber
- Dry Herb Device
- Cleaning Brush
- Dig Spoon/Poker
- Micro Charger
- Glass Tube
- User Manual
Using the Ooze Flare:
Open the vaporizer and remove the mouthpiece cap to reveal the ceramic chamber. Pack the chamber with ground cannabis.
Make sure your cannabis is the right texture, similar to if you were smoking a joint or bong. It should be finely ground without any large buds, but not so fine that it’s a powder. In addition, don’t pack the dry herb vape too tightly. There needs to be room for air to circulate so you can inhale and your bud will heat evenly.
Replace the mouthpiece and press the power button 5 times to turn the Flare on. It will begin to heat to its most recent temperature setting. You can change the temperature by using the + and – buttons located below the screen. Once your vape has been heated to your desired temperature, the vape will vibrate and the blue indicator light will remain lit.
Now you’re ready to use your flare! Inhale from the device like you would a joint or concentrate vaporizer. Once you’re done, you can turn off the device by pressing the power button 5 times.
Charging the Dry Herb Vaporizer:
The digital screen shows how much battery power your vape has left. To charge, plug your Ooze Flare into the included USB-C charger. Always connect the cord to a wall adapter. Never charge your vape for longer than 2 hours. Never charge outdoors or in a vehicle. When the device is fully charged, the screen will show a full battery and the blue indicator light will remain on.
Cleaning the Vaporizer:
After each use, remove the cap and dump out the remaining herb in the ceramic chamber. Use the cleaning brush to clean out any remaining debris. You can dip the brush or a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol for a deeper clean. You can also use the included poker tool to scrape any sticky areas.
If you have any issues using the dry herb vape, try these tips:
- Clean the combustion chamber using the supplied brush and dig spoon.
- Don’t pack the ceramic chamber too tightly. There needs to be some inflow from the chamber so the flower can heat evenly.
- If you’re not getting sufficient airflow, try using the poker tool to improve this mid-session. Swirl the packed bud around a little to loosen the leaves and let air pass through.
- If the light on your vape blinks green 15 times, you need to charge the battery.
If your concentrate vaporizer still isn’t working, you’re in luck! All Ooze devices are covered under the Ooze Warranty Program. The Flare device is eligible for a 1-year Limited Warranty. Make sure to register your device as soon as you open it to activate your warranty.